'Everything happens for a reason' Inspirational quote print
Life is really challenging you right now. Whether you've lost your job, you've lost someone close to you, or something else has happened, you're really hurting and you don't know if you have the energy to keep going. But you can. You have before. You made it through so much to get to where you are today. And without that pain, you wouldn't be the wonderful person you are today. So, when you're feeling overwhelmed, just hang this beautiful print up to remind yourself that everything happens for a reason, and everything will be okay in the end.
- Printed on thick fine art paper (natural white color and matte finish) with archival inks for a long-lasting beautiful print.
- UNFRAMED: Frames are for stylistic inspiration only and are not included with the art print unless you choose the frame option.
- Personalized with the first name of the recipient and a small (10 word) heartfelt message. If you don't give us a name to customize, it'll come with your first name by default.
- Lovingly designed and printed in California, USA.
- Art prints are carefully packaged in a cellophane sleeve with a matboard backing to protect against shipping mishaps. If you choose a frame option, art print will be installed inside the frame and shipped securely so it is ready to hang.
- Ships in 1 business day via USPS.
FREE shipping within the U.S, always! 30-day money-back guarantee! FREE returns/exchanges.
- US - Ships in 1 business day, Arrives in 4-6 Business Days with FREE Shipping
- Canada - Ships in 1 business day, Arrives in about 10-15 Business Days with Standard Shipping
- EU - Ships in 1 business day, Arrives in about 8-15 Business Days with Standard Shipping
- Rest of the World -Ships in 1 business day, Arrives in about 20 Business Days with Standard Shipping
Options for Priority 2-day and 1-day shipping available at checkout.
We offer free returns & exchanges on unused products 👏🏽 💖 for worry-free shopping!
We are certain you'll love your Craft Street Design goods. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase just send us an email at email@example.com within 30 days. We will refund/exchange cheerfully. No refunds will be issued on Used or washed apparel. Digitally downloadable products and gift cards due to the nature of the product.
How do you ship internationally?
Most international orders are shipped via First Class Mail International. Please keep in mind that orders can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. For international orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail, shipping time is approximately 6-20 business days, depending on the shipping country. Sometimes a package may get held in customs. This is beyond our control and we are unable to predict if a package will get held. For this reason, please allow up to 3 weeks for shipping time.
Am I responsible for customs and duties?
Yes. Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with purchasing & shipping to their respective countries. Please check/estimate using a Duty Calculator to get an estimate of what you will be charged when your package arrives. We do not pre-pay or cover any import fees.
Where are you located? Where do the items ship from?
Every product is designed in Cupertino, CA, and our items ship from our warehouse in California.
How do you pack?
Prints are packed in flat sturdy envelopes. Prints with frames are packed in sturdy mailers. Jewelry is packed in bubbled mailers. Mini prints with wood block are shipped in a box.
What if my order is damaged?
In the rare case that your product is damaged, we will ship you out a replacement at no additional cost. All you need to do is send us a photo of the damaged product. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if my order gets lost in the mail?
If your order gets lost in the mail, we will ship you out a replacement (or issue a refund) at no additional cost.
With the COVID-19 situation putting extra strain on mail carriers, it's possible your package may take longer to arrive or not update on tracking. We're seeing nearly all these packages arrive. We ask for your patience in these situations. We will send out a replacement once it's past our shipping timelines based on your zip code.
Color is not what I expected, what do I do?
Colors may vary slightly due to different resolutions on screens and printers. But if the print is way off from what you expected, please email support@craftstreetdesign dot com and we will make it right.
Please select all options.